December Monthly Goal Complete: Silent Night

Things are really winding down around here.  The gifts are wrapped,
the house is clean and I've even finished all of my planned quilt projects
for the year!  I'm ending 2023 strong so I have more to share before the
new year arrives but today I'm linking up to One Monthly Goal over at
Stories from the Sewing Room to share my main December finish:
My second version of "Holiday Forest" (Edyta Sitar).


After adding extra trees ,"Silent Night" finished at 63.5 x 74.5.


The quilting pattern is West Wind Winter (My Creative Stitches).


Finishing this post means yet another item checked off my list.
I think I'm on a roll!
But wait--there's more!  I even made a third version of this!
It's pretty stunning so check back on Tuesday for the big reveal!
Everything finished early and a bonus finish to top it off?
I think that's a good sign for things to come in 2024!



Happy quilting and Merry Christmas!

Comments

piecefulwendy said…
Love the look of this quilt, and that quilting design is perfect! You are really doing well!
Linda said…
You really are on a roll. :D Wish my house was clean - too many pets in the house for that!
Kate said…
Love your monochromatic version of Holiday Forest. Congratulations on being ahead of the game. Looks like you'll have a good start on 2024.
chrisknits said…
Woohoo, you are kicking it! Now I am eager to see what the 3rd version looks like.