My One Monthly Goal for April


Welcome again to monthly goal day!
April is here and oh my goodness, it's filling up fast with
some really amazing and fun things!  I'm so excited,
but I can't even share most of it because it's a surprise,
or top secret, or some other thing, blah blah blah.

Well, at least I can share my April goal!
Read on for more scrappy fun and then head over
 to see what everyone else has planned for April at

Autumn Shimmer 72x82
Pattern is Twinkling Stars from MSQC

A customer requested a repeat of this quilt that I sold
two years ago.  It's not a custom order, which I don't do,
but I'm always happy to make anything with a fall theme.
It's not a surprise that those are my favorites and so it's
also a guarantee that my stash will provide all I need.

This one had a particularly fun back

I suppose most of us are feeling spring right now so I
apologize for the pumpkin and all but I'm going to have
to subdue any thoughts of blooming flowers and butterflies
 off until May which, incidentally, is going to have  it's own
crazy exciting events so I'd better dig in and stay well-ahead
of this game if I'm going to get any quilting done!


Happy quilting!

Comments

This is really pretty! I can see why your customer wanted it!
Kate said…
Good luck with your April OMG!
Anne-Marie said…
Good luck with your goal. I'm sure you'll finish with time to spare. :)
Mary said…
Very nice. I’m all fall too. Love those warm colors.
Susan said…
It really does shimmer! I like your fall colors, and am often in opposition season. LOL