March Monthly Goal

Hello and welcome to monthly goal day!
I missed participating the first two months of this
year but I'm trying to get back on track so today
it's time to link up to 
to share my biggest goal for March.
(Goodness knows I have lots!)


I'm not really able to share much on this project because
I'll be featuring it here in a few days as part of the
Dust Off a Quilt Book blog hop so I'll only show some
teaser pics. I really want to show more because I
currently have all 143 blocks made and up on the
design wall--and I'm pretty happy with how it's going!
I'm all over the place with the fabrics I use but these deep,
rich colors are always my favorite.  It's good not to do too
much with them, though, because I don't want to get tired
of them.  So here I am circling back around.  I think my last
quilt with these type of fabrics was in September?
 
(I blacked out my pattern in the background--LOL)

 My goal for March is to get those blocks together, toss on
a border and then quilt it all up for a complete finish.


But this goal has a little more to it than that:
I'm just now starting to learn my Quilt Path program so
I need to continue learning and practicing on a few other
projects first and then I'll be able to quilt it up in something
really fun...if I can just figure out what I'm doing!

Good luck to all the OMGoal'ers!
Happy quilting!

Comments

piecefulwendy said…
Oh, those pretty fabrics! I'm excited for you with the Quilt Path for your machine. Will be fun to see what you think of it!
Kat said…
Delicious colours! I can’t wait to see your finished quilt.
Susan said…
Best of luck with your QuiltPath learning curve. Those are gorgeous fabrics, especially as you displayed them. I look forward to seeing your project.
Looks like Civil War repro's.
Gorgeous fabrics and can't wait to see this finished! Have a wonderful weekend!
Janice said…
I do so love those fabrics. I’m looking forward to seeing them come together. Have fun with it.