August Monthly Goal Completed

A huge, fantastic welcome to September!
As you know I've been pretty under the weather so
I've been sleeping lots and walking around a bit like
 a zombie so of course, the whole August Monthly Goal
link-up went right on by and I missed it.
But for the heck of it, here it is.
And I'll follow it right up with my September goal
 in just a bit--at least I won't miss that one!

August brought some good times (trip to West Point)
and some bad times (Covid finally found me),
but I am always ready for September!


My August goal was to take these blocks:


....and turn them into a completed top.

And so I did!


"Once in a Blue Pumpkin" measures 67 x 82.


The outer border pulls together all the colors of the quilt
with the tiny little oak leaves while bringing the "blue"
them home.  (Love this fabric!) 


It is loaded and ready for quilting but right now
my focus is on my next West Point Stars quilt...
but we'll save that for next month's goal!

Happy quilting!

Comments

Linda said…
This came together so beautifully! I love the layout and of course the fabrics. That is a big quilt! Yay for September!