August Monthly Goal

 Well hellooo August!
Today I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts
to share my One Monthly Goal for August.

No beating around the bush today.  Here's the goal:

To have my current quilt project magically
turn into a completed top by August 31st!
In light of the fact I should be limiting my sitting time
these days,  I'm not sure how practical but my goal is but
here goes nothing, right?  August has 31 days after all!


I hope to share more on this project tomorrow
in my Tuesday To Do post but here's a bit of a
sneak-peak.  

And as I typed that, I'm reminded of peak fall colors
so maybe the name will come from that somehow.
Next up are pumpkins though and I don't want to
leave them out (<---see what I did there?).

Fortunately I have a pretty solid start on it so I'm thinking
just 15 minutes here and 15 minute there, right?

Good luck to all with their monthly goals!
Happy quilting!

Comments

piecefulwendy said…
I think you'll meet your goal! Looking forward to seeing the pumpkins!
Home Sewn By Us said…
Hi Cheree! Wonderful goal for the month. I am 100% certain you will meet this goal with time to spare. Good luck! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
Sharon Kwilter said…
Those leaves are gorgeous. Good luck on your goal.
Kathy S. said…
The leaves are gorgeous. Every time I make them the stem doesn't line up correctly. Yours are perfect. I should probably do a pape-pieced stem but I'm too lazy... Good luck finishing your OMG.
Pretty leaves and my favorite colors!