OMGoal Link Up: August Goal Complete

A quick post to catch the August finales.


My August monthly goal was to finish my
West Point quilt top (still unnamed).

57x71

The blocks were all sewn together and borders
were added to bring this up to a good size.
I have the entire "sandwich" ready to be
loaded up on the longarm, likely today even,
just after I finish the last few passes on my
Positively Fearless.

The mojo is coming back well, and just in time.
Lots of projects to get to within what is already
shaping up to be a very busy fall!

See you all tomorrow with those September goals.
I'm in love with mine so it'll be a joy to work toward!

Happy quilting!

Comments

piecefulwendy said…
So is it loaded and ready? Glad you have it all ready to finish up!
Patty said…
Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congratulations on your finish.