Final Positivity Link Up: The Finishes

Just a quick check in today for the


My takes on Positivity, while keeping the
modern design, use warmer and slightly
more traditional fabrics.


"Cinnamon Latte"
(Lorien's Sweet Pea pantograph)


 Not knowing if the recipient would be a man,
woman or whole family, I wanted it universal so
I chose a rusty-orange and gray scheme.
(Inspired by the Smoke & Rust line by Moda)
This has been donated to Mercyful Quilts.

"Positively Fearless"
To be quilted in Lorien's Sweet Pea

Positively Fearless is still  "to be finished" but
a friend wants to use my LA so I'm going to
have get it finished asap--as in tomorrow.


This will likely end up on my Etsy site.
(The proceeds from those quilts go to charity.)
Check back soon to see this one finished up.

Happy quilting!

Comments

Preeti said…
Cinnamon is fine in small amounts but I cannot get enough of Cinnamon Latte. Such a good-looking quilt and the pictures in the garden are just perfect. Love it. Thank you so much Cheree!!!
piecefulwendy said…
Both quilts are so nice! Those warm, cozy fabrics in Cinnamon Latte are sure to bring comfort to someone and their family. Positively Fearless is such a cool quilt, because I love that verse :-)
JanineMarie said…
Mmm, coffee in the garden. How cozy. I’m sure the quilt will give that vibe to the recipient. I like your bonus quilt, too. How neat that it will also benefit a charity.
Home Sewn By Us said…
Great, great, GREAT job Cheree! I love both versions but am just a wee bit drawn to cappuccino because I love the beverage. ~smile~ Roseanne
Bernie Kringel said…
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love the quilt, the colors and the thought of a latte (since it is early in the morning!). We are grateful for your donation of this gorgeous quilt!