April OMGoal Completed

 My goal for April was to complete the top of
this 9-patch hourglass quilt:

"Time in the Attic"


I slipped in some extra pieces on the back.


Though my goal was to complete the top, I was
hoping I'd have it completely finished...but no.
Still, it is currently on my long-arm where I'm
 working on it bit by bit when I get the chance and
that's not too shabby a showing for the month!


I am also an avid gardener who thinks she has to grow
all of our meals so when the spring weather is good,
I'm out there planting and working away.  I may not
have completely finished this quilt but my entire
veggie garden is in--huzzah!--and soon I'll be sharing
all kinds of green pics like the one above (last year's).
It is just so hard to decide between the garden and the
sewing room right now when it's so pretty out!
(Let's not talk about all that spring cleaning
screaming at me when I'm in the house!)

For this, I used the General Store fabric line and the
Nine-Patch Hour Glass pattern is from MSQC.

Happy quilting!

Comments

Astrid said…
Hi! I'm new to your blog. Congrats on meeting your goal this month! Beautiful quilt and fabric. Being out in the garden is a nice break from quilting. We have had rain for about two weeks, our garden looks like a jungle! UGH!
piecefulwendy said…
If I had a garden that looked that welcoming, I'd have the same difficult choice as you. But I don't, so I'll sew while you share photos of your beauteous garden and veggies. I like that quilt, and those added blocks on the backing make it fun.
Sheri said…
Beautiful quilt and love the garden picture! So nice to visit.
Linda said…
What a pretty quilt - fabrics and pattern! If I could split my time between gardening and quilting and forget housework I’d be a happy camper. 😊
Patty said…
Great quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and congrats on your finish!