Needle and Thread Thursday #4

I haven't had much time to sew since last
week but I have little bit to share today on


First are more projects from my scrap HST collection.  

These trimmings are from an Irish chain quilt
that I made last spring--all in scrappy greens.


This left me a great assortment for making these
placemats and a runner for the upcoming season.


This quilt project only gained two more blocks
but that's two closer than I was.  Five more to go.
Check back on Tuesday [-To-Do] when I will
have them all done--that's the plan.

Happy quilting!

Comments

Your blocks are looking great. You're almost there.
Kathy E. said…
Our scraps are definitely worth saving and your runner and placemats prove it! Such lovely pieces and perfect timing for the upcoming holiday. Love them all!
piecefulwendy said…
So many pretty projects (love that green fabric!) You are so close to being done with your blocks!
Nice use of those Irish Chain leftovers, Cheree!! I just finished a table topper for the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge on my blog. Link Party this weekend. I hope you'll join!
Linda said…
Love that Irish chain quilt! Your leftover scraps made such pretty projects - love that green border and binding.
Linda said…
Love that Irish chain quilt! Your leftover scraps made such pretty projects - love that green border and binding.
Vicki in MN said…
Some sewing is better than no sewing! You must have had other fun things on your plate. I had two weeks of no sewing, so I was having sewing withdrawals. I broke the cycle yesterday!