Needle and Thread Thursday #3

The snow is beginning to melt around here and
the temps are much more normal--and bearable.


I'm not too excited to see the sun most winter days
but after the last week, it's not so bad and it does
have a way of making the snow look even prettier.


I haven't felt overly-motivated to sew these days.
When starting my mornings out sitting in front of
the computer, by the fire with a hot cup of coffee
it's a little hard to stop, especially with the prospect
of that slow-moving paper piecing in the other room.


But I have set a goal to get at least one block
completed a day and I'm now up to nine.


The weekend is looking busy so I won't
be able to keep up on it but it's nice to know
I'm past that halfway mark!

Please check out the other projects over

Happy quilting!

Comments

It looks wonderful! I love your choice of colors!!!
Anne-Marie said…
The blocks are coming along nicely.
Sun on snow is always a pretty sight! We had snow overnight, and the sun came out this afternoon here, too. Keep plugging away at those snowflake blocks - they're really great!
Karen said…
Your blocks look great! Hoping to begin after finishing up a quilt for a friend.
piecefulwendy said…
Oh, I do love the look of those paper-pieced blocks! You have a lovely home, too!
Joyful Quilter said…
All of your blocks look great!
Bonnie said…
Your snow looks postcard pretty. Too bad it doesn't "live" postcard perfect. Good job getting one block done per day. Amazing how fast things can go if a realistic goal is set. Have a good weekend.
Kate said…
The colder weather has been a bit demotivating, mainly because my sewing room is the coldest room in the house. You've made good progress on your Snowflake blocks. Hopefully the weekend isn't so busy that you can't work in a bit of stitching time here and there.
I can't wait to see all of these put together! Your blocks are so lovely. Thanks so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday.

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation