Farmer's Wife Friday #3

I'm going to come right out with it:
I'm scrapping that goal of 6 blocks per week.
Initially, I was afraid if I didn't put a strong goal up,
I'd end up setting the thing aside for other projects.
But the thing is, this quilt is not for the faint of heart.
Or the faint of back and/or neck, in my case.

It is a BIG project and I want it to remain fun so now
I'm thinking as long as I get something done, it's enough.
The idea is just that I stay active on it every week.

I've been stretching more, adjusting my posture
frequently and taking short walks (it's cold) daily and so,
doing a little better, I have two blocks to show this week.


This one was pretty complicated with all its pieces
and directional fabric.  


This one was not as difficult but didn't get everything
cut correctly to go in the same direction.
You win some, you lose some.  LOL.

Happy quilting!











Comments

Joyful Quilter said…
I like the first block a lot. Love your fabric choices for both. Enjoying the progress (with no pain) is much more important that the actual progress. Looking forward to next week however many you make.
2 blocks a week is fine. Just fit it in where you can.