A Quilt, Wallhanging and Table Runner All Completed


We're enjoying a beautiful fall here.  The air has a definite
chill to it but the days are still warm enough.  The leaves 
are slowly turning.  Around here we cross our fingers that
a major storm doesn't pull them off all in one go.
Hopefully we'll have weeks and weeks of color.



My latest finish has all those colors and more
which makes it a real favorite of mine.


Autumn Nights 85x96

I have it for sale but it is a queen and I sure wouldn't mind
adding it to our own collection!  For now I think maybe
I'll start with a winter-themed quilt for our bed.
More on that later.


I also competed the Christmas table runner
and it has been gifted to a friend; I hope it adds a
nice little "something new" to her holiday decor.
I've been thinking it's time to switch out some of my
own holiday decor...yep, more projects rolling
around in my head.

Scrap Happy 40x40

For the last finish, here is the Scrap Happy Wallhanging.
Both the table runner and the wall hanging have challenged
me with those little pieces.  I want to keep working at
perfecting those little pieces so I've also started on three
more table runners.  However, things are all on hold for
a bit.  Tomorrow the new grand baby arrives!



Have you made any fall or winter projects yet?

Happy fall quilting!

Comments

Joyful Quilter said…
Lots of nice finishes! Where do you sell your quilts?
Alison V. said…
Absolutely beautiful!
Debbie said…
It looks like fall in your area! Quilt is fabulous and the runner. Know you are super excited....enjoy the new arrival.