Autumn Shimmer Quilt Top Complete

Imagine a cool fall morning, colorful leaves everywhere.
The sunlight is hitting the dew and the effect is dazzling.
It's as if the stars came back out--in the day time!

I think I've got a quilt for that.


72x82

My Autumn Shimmer quilt top is complete
and I really like how it turned out.


I think it looks way better close up but
here's the full deal.  As is the usual these
days, the color isn't quite true to life.
Need some nice fall weather for some outdoor pics.

So another quilt top done!
I should probably fess up that the house has been
suffering a little these days.  I keep thinking just as
soon as I can throw those windows open and let
some cool fall air in, I'll be all too happy to do some
major fall cleaning.
At least I really hope that's how it goes down.

But until that happens, I'm trying to get some of this
sewing fever out of my system.
I know.  It's not gonna happen, is it?


Happy autumn quilting,
and may your autumn shimmer!

Comments

Debbie said…
Wonderful! I actually see a bit of shimmer in the top. You did good:) Waiting unpatiently for Fall too.
Joyful Quilter said…
Oh I'm jealous! I wish I had sewing fever - is it contagious? ;o)
Needled Mom said…
That turned out beautifully.
How pretty! Congrats on another finish. You'll be needing that soon.