2018 BOM Quilt Top Finish



It's been a slow start to 2019--not that I needed or wanted to hit
the new year running.  I do have so many quilts that I can't wait to get
started on but not a piece shall be cut till those 2018's are finished.
Fortunately I have only two UFO's and both are very
close to completion--a pretty good feeling.

I needed some time off my feet last week
so my BOM is now even closer to completion.


In the close up pic, the colors show more clearly and true,
especially the outer border that is really ivory with gold flecks,
but here is the full view of Cozy Christmas, measuring 70x56.
Is this the start of "Christmas Gifts '19"?  Maybe.



My other project has been moving along slowly, about 15 minutes
here and there.  I can't seem to pick up the quilting design so...I stop.
It also takes a quiet house, a good night's rest, and other things
that have been a rarity these days.  But sometime this week,
I will just keep at it till it finally clicks (hopefully).
Completely finishing this along with the January and February
banners are my only goals this week.  A bonus would be to get
the BOM loaded up and the quilting started on that as well.
So, so close...

Happy quilting!

BOM design by Sherri of A Quilting Life; directions found here.
Stars and Pinwheels by Missouri Star; directions found here




Comments

Needled Mom said…
That is so pretty. I love the colors.
Good luck finding a quiet house.