October Block

Oh these beautiful fall days!


I love working outside, cleaning up the garden and yard...
but the work no longer loves me.  


Still, an hour here and and hour there out in the fresh air
is always good no matter the issues.
And, as I said, it's beautiful out so I'll enjoy it either way.
I always want fall to last about half of the year.
Ok, I also wish I could work outside all day without
paying for it later but that remains a wish and
and my dream of a 6-month fall remains a dream. 
C'est la vie.

Hey!  How about we dream of making quilts instead?
Bippity, boppity, boo!


Look at that--it worked.
I got the next block of A Quilting Life's BOM quilt made up!


Two more months to go!

Happy quilting!


Comments

Good fussy cutting on that block center. I like the fall temps, but don't like any yard work at all. I'm getting tired of all the fall rains.