New Stars With An Old Friend

Even with a trip to NY and a sewing machine off for its tune-up
and repairs, I still managed to finish this week's blocks for the
Seeing Stars QAL....though I am cutting it a little close.


The pic is a little dark but no time for great photos--
the sun was shining, the temps were hot and I had
just a mere 30 minutes to grab out in the pool.
Any one of these days could be my last out there so I'm trying
to squeeze it in whenever I can.  Fall is just around the corner.


Because my machine is in the shop, I enlisted the help of an old
friend to finish the 11 star blocks.
It's been years since I've worked with " Ol' Faithful" but she
still runs like a champ.  No bells and whistles--
just a good solid machine, and a great back-up to have on
hand for just such occasions,  Tomorrow we'll be working
together again when I get caught up on my BOM.
After that I'll move to the long-arm.

Happy quilting!



Comments

Melissa Corry said…
Your stars look awesome!!! Such perfect points and lovely fabric combinations ;) And isn't that fun to pull out your old trusty machine, gotta love it!!