Week 2 QAL Stars, More Vintage Mini's

It's butterfly season.
I've been watching a particular chrysalis on our window screen,
hoping I'd catch its "birthday"--and today was the day!


They love my herbs, veggies and butterfly plants.
I have plenty to share so no worries when an entire
dill or parsley plant gets devoured in a day!

With the beautiful rains and temps, who wouldn't want to
be outside enjoying things like butterflies and herbs?
Unless there's quilting to do.


I did spend some time indoors working on the Week 2 star blocks
for the Seeing Stars QAL but I took them outside for pics.


A little extra time and patience was required for the curves but I was still
able to finish them up today--and it's only day two of Week 2.
Yep.  Killin' it.

I also popped out 12 more of my mini's to add to the pile.

 

Butterflies aren't the only thing growing around here!


Added in with these I'm now at 36.
Working about 12 a day should see me at the end of this one
sometime in the next week or two, unless I decide to keep going.
I find myself all caught up once more and tomorrow
is a mostly-open day...and there again is the nagging of that
Farmer's Wife quilt.  I know--I've been talking about it for
what?  Two years?  I even have all the fabric!
What is stopping me?!?

Linking up to Happy Quilting "Seeing Stars QAL".

Comments

Melissa Corry said…
You are totally killin it!!! Your curvy stars just look amazing :) I love the bold colors you are using and they just make that center curvy star pop. So pretty!! Way to get them all sewn up, and indeed, so very fast!!!
Wonderful! So far I've only printed out the block patterns. I did buy some fabric to use with what I already have.