Enjoying the Back and Forth

Yay!  I was able to carve out a little
more time to head back to the sewing room!
At least there is no monotony around here.

Oh, wait.  
There's never a dull moment
with two furry disasters running amuck.


Aside from their antics, I do enjoy the company.
Usually.
Chloe loves a warm chair so the very second 
I would hop up to iron, she was right there
to take over my spot.

Smug little kitty; so very full of herself!

But,
I really don't want to be one of those people who 
talks about her cats all the time so on to
yesterday's sewing room adventures.
And a sideways picture that I'm too lazy unmotivated to correct.


Ta-da!
.
(crickets)
.
Ok, so...
not exactly adventurous.
But, hey, things got sewed up!



The rest is even pretty darned close.
It's all pieced and into strips.

What I forgot, however, was to set aside four
little squares for the border as in its predecessor:

9X11 rows/columns

I'll just figure something else out for the border.
My current quilt is actually a little smaller so I can
(8X10 rows/columns)
just use this as the chance to make up for lost size.
Hmm...  
Actually, yeah.  I'm pretty sure that I really meant
 to forget about those squares.  Truly!
(wink, wink)
Or I could leave it smaller, making it 
a nice, big crib quilt?
I'll figure that out tomorrow.

Oh wait--
What's that in the kitchen?


Again?!?
As I said, it's just real back and forth around here.





Comments

Debbie said…
Very cute quilt. Try something else for the border.....plain with a bit of fused applique even. This is a good time to experiment. Holy cow....that's a huge batch of tomatoes! you got work to do.