Autumn Beauty Gets Another Block (3)

Good day and welcome to Block Three.

I thoroughly enjoyed learning a little more
about my new machine yesterday!
The next class coming up will show me
all there is to machine quilting on my new Elna.
And, I purchased two more feet:
a "stitch in the ditch" walking foot 
& a 1/4-inch walking foot.
(Ms. Naive here didn't even know there were different kinds of walking feet!)
Can't wait to try those babies out! 

Speaking of, I also got this quilt basted this evening:


One down, a few more to go!

And back to Block Three.
Thanksgiving is my deadline and it's just 
around the corner so let's move this along.


Still using the same fabrics but brought in that gold.
I want this to look a little bit scrappy.

Still creating from
Lynette Jensen's Big Book of Quilts.


And here's what we have so far.



Block 4 tomorrow morning
 and more to follow later that day.


Linked to:



Comments