Looking to the Back Half of 2023/Tuesday To-Do #29

Hello do'ers and welcome to another round of
Today I'm taking a short break from the weekly list
and finally sharing my plans for the rest of 2023.

Now that our crazy first half of the year is over,
it's time for me to really get down to business.
I'm always trying to thin the stash but in these months
leading up to Shop Hop (October), I'm extra-motivated to
clear up space in my fabric cabinet.  I also want to get my
shop inventory built back up before the holidays.
With those two big objectives, I need to be
kicking things up a few notches in the studio so
I've created a game-plan for the rest of the year:

1) A second version of Autumn Shimmer
DONE!

Radiant Fall


In progress

3) Shoe-Fly Spinner by Jessica Dayon
DONE!

Fall's Gold

4) A second version of Cascade


#1 is above
Really needs better photo!


6)  Star Watch #2


In progress; needs a border fabric

7) Into the Woods #2

The first one is pictured above;
The second one is cut out

8) Hocus Pocus #2


9) Once in a Blue Pumpkin #2


This was such a big hit last year, I just have to 
go at it again.  What fun colors to use this time?

10) Cranberry [Blueberry?] Chain

11) Black/White Pines #2


This was another big hit last year so I'm going to
make another, but smaller.  This one was huge!

12) Waves

Started

13) Hibiscus Chain baby quilt
Already cut out

14) Fall/Halloween quilt (undecided)

15) Christmas quilt (Undecided)

And this last one is a big undertaking and I'm not sure
when I'll start on it so I'm just tacking it on at the end:  


I'll see you all back here next week with my
regularly scheduled list-making!

Happy quilting!

Comments

You are going to have lots of inventory if you get all of those quilts finished. Good luck!
I just love that blue pumpkin quilt - is that one that you sold in your shop last year? I definitely think you should make another one! Good luck with your second half plans!
Mary said…
You have a long list of projects. Good luck with completing it.
dq said…
The cross and crown pattern is so pretty!
I love goals and can really appreciate yours. They are great motivation to finish so you can guilt free enjoy your shop hop. My new personal goal is to sew up any new fabric purchases within a year as well as tick off boxes on old fabrics.
Good luck. I will be watching your progress.
chrisknits said…
An impressive list to be sure, but I have no doubt you will get it done!! I love Wild and Goosey, it's long been on my mental to do list!