2023 Week 24 Tuesday To-Do

Hello motivated do'ers and welcome to the weekly

* * * Week 24 Priority * * *
Bind and label Sage Stars


Done!


And gifted away.

2) Quilt Versailles


Done!


I chose "Elevate" by My Creative Stitches for the
design as I thought it fit with the theme well.


The stash has no help for me on binding so a little
shopping is in store--hopefully online because this
homebody would like to actually stay home.

The rest of my week was spent getting ready for
the cadet's the Second Lieutenant's party on Sunday.
Now that is behind us, I think I can be a little more
aggressive on my list for next week!

But first a quick tip from my sister who is visiting.
I spent yesterday quilting a big king quilt for her
and today we're working on a smaller one.

If you are struggling to pick up/maneuver a smaller ruler...


...make yourself a handy little "grabber" out of tape!


Alrighty!  Next week's to-do's!

* * * Week 25 Priority * * *
[Week 25!?!?]
Find binding for Versailles.

2)  Finish cutting out Into the Woods

This is my latest project.  I've gotten a very small start on it
but I need to hop to it.  I'll need to be gifting it away soon.


This pattern is in the  '22 BLOCK Vol 9 Is 5.
If you don't have it, then this little sneak peak is
all you get!

And that's it for me today!
Gotta get back to that quilting.  Hopefully next week
I can catch you all up on the WP grad trip pics.

Happy quilting!

Comments

Hope you had a fun party for the Second Lieutenant! Your finished quilts are just beautiful. Have a great, productive week!
piecefulwendy said…
I was thinking about you as I was weeding this morning, figuring you had hit the ground running - haha. You sure pack a lot in each week. Well done on getting those quilts finished! I hope you find just the right binding for Versailles - it sure is pretty!
Great quilts, my favorite is the Stars! Great job! Hugs
Kathryn T said…
Oh my I love Sage stars and Versailles - they are both so adorable. Colours really appeal to me too.
chrisknits said…
Wonderful finishes!! I love Versailles! And a great tip for your rulers.
Kate said…
Sage Stars and Versailles both turned out beautifully. Enjoy getting started on your new project. Happy stitching this week.