Tuesday To-Do #17: So Much More to Come!

Hello motivated do'ers and welcome to the weekly

Oh my goodness the things going on around here!
I don't even know where to begin and the end will not be
seen until mid-June so please just bear with me while
I toss up a post here and there to try to at least show
what is going on in my sewing room!

After skipping last week I wish I had lots of progress
pics to share today but I don't...not yet.
Sadly, I have just one!

* * * Week 16 Priority * * *
Make progress on Autumn Shimmer #2
 None.

2) Work on "Opening Day" quilt 
Lots of progress here!


I'm really happy with how this is coming along
and I can't wait to share a better pic next week!

3) Catch up on Edyta's QAL
Nope.

4) Piece 2nd layer-cake quilt (chain)
[pushed back, just keeping it on the list]

5) Find a binding for WP Stars 6
Has been on hold until I get to the LQS but
this will actually happen this week!

6) Get pics of 4 (5 if the WP Stars gets binding) finishes; list
Done! Hallelujah I DID IT!
They're still sitting on my phone waiting for editing so
stay tuned but I just had to share that I finally got them!

 * * Week 17 Priority * * *
Finish Opening Day quilt top (and name it)

2) Make progress on Autumn Shimmer #2
 None.

3) Organize sewing room
By next week I'll have a new cutting table with storage
so there will be some reorganizing to do for sure!

4) Piece 2nd layer-cake quilt (chain)
[pushed back, just keeping it on the list]

5) Bind WP Stars 6; take pics

6) Upload pics and create listings for the FIVE finished quilts!

I have so much to share but it's all going to have to
wait until next week so I'll see you back here then!

Happy quilting!

Comments

Carol Andrews said…
Hi Cheree. I think you made great progress on your list even if you don’t have all the photos! Did I read it right? A new cutting table? What fun even if it does mean more work reorganizing! Good luck with this week’s list. Hope you have lots of fun. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. 😁
Looks as if you have a very busy week ahead. Opening Day is looking fabulous. How exciting that you are getting a new cutting table. Have a wonderful week organizing your quilt room.
I'm sure you have been very busy as you garden too so most likely in and out. Looking forward to your photos
Kate said…
Open Daily is looking good, you've made lots of progress there. Taking photos and getting them edited is no joke, it takes some serious time to get all that done. Good luck with this week's list.
chrisknits said…
A new cutting table will make all the difference! I love the IKEA hack cutting table Hubster made me. Can't wait to see you set up!
That quilt is looking great! Have fun changing up your sewing room. I (hopefully) will be doing that for a different piece of furniture next week.
Home Sewn By Us said…
Hi Cheree! WOWEE! Opening Day is looking spectacular. I adore the FG borders and the four cornerstones. Ooh, a new cutting table with storage. That sounds intriguing. I have begun a serious search for fabric storage and am nearly about to give up. My solution? Use up what we have although it's a vicious circle since we can't SEE what we have. Maybe your new solution will inspire me. I can't wait to see all you have to share! Happy Wednesday and good luck with your list. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne