March Monthly Goal Finish

Hello and welcome to monthly goal day!
We are nearing the end of March (ack!)
so it's time for me to link up to 
to share the completion of my biggest goal.


In just a few weeks I took this pull....


cut it all into strips, sewed 'em up, cut 'em up
and then pieced 'em up...


and turned it into this fun scrappy quilt.


Quilting was a breeze with my new Quilt Path program!


More information on the pattern 
(from The Big Book of Favorite Scrap Quilts)
can be found in this post.  
I feel like there is so much potential with this one
and I'm really looking forward to making more
with various other themes.


Cascade finished up at 83x94 and is just waiting
on appropriate weather for a full photo shoot
that will really show off it true colors and flair.
For now, a wrinkly showing on the lawn will
have to do!

Happy quilting!

Comments

I have several versions of the "Big Book of Scrap Quilts" and love using them
chrisknits said…
What a wonderful finish!! I just have to laugh when you explain you took beautiful pieces of fabric and CUT IT UP, just to SEW IT back together. LOLOLOL!! No wonder people think we are crazy.
piecefulwendy said…
Those colors and fabrics are so warm and inviting! I'm amazed at how quickly you can finish a quilt!
Home Sewn By Us said…
Hi Cheree! It won't be long and you'll be able to get some golf in every day. Cascade sure turned out fabulous. I can definitely picture it in different colors. I wonder what's on your docket for April?! Happy Monday. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
Susan said…
It's definitely attractive, and I could see it in lots of iterations. I'll love it if you make more to show us. =)
Kate said…
Congrats on meeting your March OMG. It's a beautiful quilt. I'm usually not one for the more muted shades, but they shine in this layout.