July OMGoals Complete

Well that month flew by!
I honestly felt like I was really staying ahead
of everything and then up pops the link up
for our July goal finishes!
Speedy or not speedy, I them done so today I am
with my finishes.  Yep, I'm the crazy one that listed
"Quilt and finish three quilts."
All I can say is that putting it out there works!

Spring Dresden
DONE!

74 x 74


Winter Woodland
DONE!

60x70

Christmas Grace
DONE!


63x63


And so ends my pile of 9 tops made earlier this year.
I'm more of a start to finish person so I do not work
well with multiple projects going.  Two (or three?--eek!)
at a time pulls me around more than I like but this pile...
well, let's just say I'll never do THAT again!
But now that they're all done, I'm kind of patting myself
on the back.  That's more than a quilt a month.
 Not too shabby of a showing for the year so far.
  What's next?  We'll just take it one month
and one goal at a time!
I'll see you in a few days with my August goal!

Happy quilting!

Comments

chrisknits said…
How Awesome!! Great job finishing your goal. My July sucked, but I have a bit too much on my plate for comfort! At least a wedding happened and we are done with them. Yippee!!
Sharon Kwilter said…
Congratulations! They all look great.
Carolyn said…
The quilts are beautiful. I’m especially fond of the Dresden. It’s just lovely.
piecefulwendy said…
You have had a great July! So many pretty quilts, hard to name my favorite, but those dresdens are just so cheerful and fun!