July Monthly Goal: Finish All Tops!

 It has been a long while since I participated in
My computer-time has decreased so much over
the first half of this year that I kept missing the dates
and here we are in July already!  This one almost got
away from me as well but in taking a bit of a
"me-day" to play catch-up on some things,
well, lo, behold--here I am!

July is usually when my quilting time really picks up
so hopefully this is the start of a streak that remains
unbroken for the remainder of the year?
I started 2022 really punching the quilt tops out:
nine of them in just a few months!
I'm not a multi-project person so as fun as it was
to fly through those tops, I need that pile of UFO's
 to go away.  Completely.


One Monthly Goal to the rescue, right?


 My aggressive goal is to make that happen.


All remaining tops (4):  quilt, label and bind.


Ba-bam.
Let's do this!

Happy quilting!

Comments

piecefulwendy said…
Only four to go! Yippee! You'll have them done in no time!
Vicki in MN said…
You can do it!! Think about The Little Engine That Could:) I love the first and last ones, well no, I love them all!!
Home Sewn By Us said…
Hi Cheree! Four quilts finished up this month - you can do it. With one hand tied behind your back. Plus you'll probably be able to whip up another quilt top, too. We're all cheering you on. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
chrisknits said…
You got it!! If I can get that wedding quilt done after procrastinating all year, you can get those done in July! LOL
Great quilts!!!! You will be finished before you know it! Hugs