Harvest of Stars Complete!

My Harvest of Stars quilt is completely done and just
in time to participate in the Seeing Stars QAL parade!


I was a little worried about getting that promised
daylight-photo--not only have we had tons more rain
but we even got a measurable amount of snow!


But the snow melted quickly and today sun is out to
help me reveal my latest quilt finish.


Such beautiful fall weather to enjoy on the porch with a quilt.


At the very bottom you can see the stripe border.
(I forgot to get a closer pic)
My rule for this quilt was "all from the stash" but I found this
on the clearance rack while on the shop hop and it matched
just way too well to not buy it!  And, c'mon--it's just the binding!


This was my first time using this pantograph.  I felt comfortable
with it almost instantly and I really like how it quilts up--so pretty!
Of course, I'm a little biased about anything with pumpkins. 😉


I think this quilt is going to surprise a long-time friend
of my family (esp of my dad) and helpful neighbor.
He has surprised us many times and, if I can work it out,
 I think I've finally found a way to "get him back"!

Next up for quilting is my Halloween Candy quilt.


Isn't this just so fun!?
(Yes, another rainy day photo!)
I've decided to use the same quilting design so that makes
the prep process a little easier. 😉



Comments

Danette said…
Just beautiful! Enjoy your new quilt!
That friend will be very pleased with the quilt.