"Heart of My Heart" Baby Quilt

As promised yesterday,
I'm revealing my latest finish.
"Heart of My Heart" is made from the
"Darling Little Dickens" fabric line.
(Lydia Nelson for Moda)


I love the soft colors in these fabrics,
especially for a baby boy.


The other fabrics from this collection are going
into baby quilt #2 (greens and pinks) and so
with these, I'll have used up most of
yet another layer cake.
Movin' 'em out.

Yes, another poor-lighting pic!

We are finally getting some sun today but
somehow the north wind (and just now a short
random rain shower) has kept me chilled
and unmotivated even after my 2-mile walk.
Summer is definitely my least favorite season
but, right now?  I'd take it.
For now, I'm huddled under a quilt.



Comments

Debbie said…
That is the very last block/style quilt I would have thought you would try....and it is amazing! I like the edges hang out over the black....many the architect has more to do. I am sure he loves it.
So there is a baby on the way..huh, Grandma....congrats to that too. Love the quilt and the burp cloths are precious.
Enduring the house repairs and improvements is an ordeal. It is best to get them done and over. We have one more appliance to replace this week....it has been on going all summer.