Getting Back At It

I've missed the blog world  
but I was needed somewhere else.
So blessed to be able to be there.

And then...there was that next part, 
that dealing with the sadness left behind.
Will always be left behind.  




Death hasn't ever been an issue for me.
I get it.
  

I don't run from it,
fight it or get mad at it.
I trust Him, face it, say that
goodbye--just for now--and move on.

So...
I think I'm ready to be back.  
I've already made lots of changes,
especially in the garden.
And bigger changes are to come.
So much to catch up on!

Where's that latte?!?

Ooh, here's one...along with the morning's asparagus haul!


Comments

Welcome Back. It is okay to be missing. You've been in my prayers.
Welcome back. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. Life, and people are much more important. Sorry for your loss. Glad you chose the people over the blog.