23 April 2012

Monday Morning Coffee Break

Coffee Break!
It's a gorgeous 60' out, sunny and barely
a breeze!  I've already gotten so much done today
and am heading to the sewing room soon--
(can I stay indoors when it's so nice out??)
well-deserved after a busy, productive weekend!

How was your weekend?

I cleaned our two decks and gave them both a
new coat of paint.  The adirondak chairs that my 
talented dh made about 8 years ago got a
new coat of wood preserve, along with the
siding on the chicken coop.
I aslo worked a little more in the garden
(we're enjoying fresh lettuce and asparagus!)
while my dh finished the chicken run.  Yay!


We now have some very happy chickens!
I hope it's still in time to participate in
the second hen house hop!

I need to get updated pics on how the geese
are doing but I'm having fun--with what
little time I get to spend with them, anyway.

Flora Fat Quarter Bundle Lauren & Jessi Jung for Moda Fabrics
Wow, am I enjoying these colors!

I just finished making my 6th batch of yogurt--
we're going through it like crazy, just eating it
with fresh strawberries and in smoothies.
So much to post about this week!
I'm also going to be busy with a prom dinner
for my daughter and about 14 of her friends.
What exactly did I commit to there???
Fortunately, my dh will be at the grill that night
so that takes some pressure off of me.
What's on your schedule for the week?

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

ROFL, I just love that there's a hen house hop :oD Have fun at your prom dinner!

annemarie said...

Wow you need to sit and rest - how nice that the kids will have a safe place to go on prom night. I bet your daughter is so proud of her parents for hosting this special event.

I really enjoy your comments (I do my best to respond to every one) and Followers are the greatest! Please stop in for a visit, let me know your thoughts and feel free to follow away!



Total Pageviews