07 December 2011

Tree At Night & Temporary Word Verification

I've completed a few more Christmas gifts!
(sorry, can't post pictures!)
Could there possibly be a relaxing
Christmas Eve in my future? 
I hope you're seeing one as well!


I didn't take the time to get the tripod out but
I did snap a couple pics of the tree tonight.


Side Note
Please excuse the comment word verification. 
I've received quite a few spams in the last week so
I'll have the verification enabled for maybe another
week to see if this will help.

6 comments:

The Nifty Stitcher said...

Your Christmas tree looks fabulous Cheree

Debbie said...

The flocked tree is beautiful. The spammers and phishers are everywhere this year...much worse than in the past I think...so it is wise to do all you can to avoid.

Katy Cameron said...

Oooh, pretty tree :o) And I don't actually mind the verification, it's the embedded comments forms that drive me loopy!

Miranda said...

Your tree looks so pretty. I love trees with lights on pictures. You should try taking one with a longer exposure, then you get the starburst effect on the lights. Kinda fun to do! As a side note, the other night when I tried to come to your blog it told me it had "been removed" I was worried, but it was back the next day. Thought it was strange..

annemarie said...

Lovely tree - I really love a flocked tree. Sorry about the spam - I know that that is so frustrating.

Gail said...

Your tree is beautiful Cheree!

I really enjoy your comments (I do my best to respond to every one) and Followers are the greatest! Please stop in for a visit, let me know your thoughts and feel free to follow away!



Total Pageviews