Winter Stitching Plans--Link Up!

Yesterday I sent out a post on motivation
for project completion.  Well. Then I
 came across this on one of my favorite blogs:


FairyFace Designs
Winter Stitching with Fairy Face Designs

Um, yeah.  I'm in.
Lists are a huge motivator for me.  Just seeing
it down on paper/computer screen is exactly
what I need to see where I'm at and where I
want to be.  This afternoon, I'm working on
my list so that it's up and ready for the linky
 party that starts tomorrow--see you there?

Random thoughts:

 I'm fighting the urge to put on Christmas music.



I saw a little bit of frost while freezing
walking/jogging this morning. 

Bring the herbs in--or don't bother?

Definately need another blanket on the bed.

Scored a VENTI, EXTRA-SHOT PSL this morn.
FREE.  And I never rarely ever get extra shots. 
So far, no jitters...
(Thank you, Starbucks Rewards Program!)



I think it's time to bring the space-heater
into my sewing room.  Yup.  Already.
My hands are freezing.  It's 65' in my house.

Have a super, wonderful, productive,
blessed autumn day!

Comments