'24 July Monthly Goal

Perhaps my first goal should be to actually follow up
on my monthly goal?  Sheesh!  I haven't been very faithful
to the OMGoals for a bit, and I think it shows in my output.
Or lack thereof.  Well it's summer and like many of us,
it's not really my favorite time to work on quilts.
Plus there are so many other things going on.

Well, let's have a look at that goal!

* * * Finish Abigail * * *


I just started this one but have already made some nice progress
even though I haven't spent a lot of time at my machine.  I think
aiming for a full finish is very doable, as well as
an actual follow-up monthly goal post!



It's a fairly modern design but the one she made up in the
really caught my attention.  The fat quarter set I had to work with
isn't quite as pretty and doesn't really have that shabby-chic look
but I'm happy enough with it so far.

It won't be done in time for the 4th but patriotic decor is
always stylish here in the ol' U. S. of A, right?
See you all at the end of this month when--gasp!
We'll be looking at August!  Holy smokes!

Happy quilting!
Linking up to 

Comments

Abigail is going to be darling and a fabulous project to work on this month. I wish you the best. Happy Quilting.
Linda said…
Abigail is such a pretty pattern! Hope you have a fun Fourth. :)
This is a pretty pattern. I'm wondering how complicated it might be for old me to give it a try, LOL Patriotic looking quilts are fun and appropriate any time any where. Happy Stitching!
piecefulwendy said…
You are off to a good start! I like how the design makes the stars appear to twinkle. Cool!
Babette said…
What a fun quilt to work on. Even if it's not done for the 4th, you can waive the colors of the USA during the upcoming Olympics.
Chrisknits said…
Any shade of RWB is wonderful!!! My house tays decorated with RWB al summer long. And I have so many more to put out I can rotate them out. LOL Can't wait to see your Abigail done.