November Goal Complete


There has been quite a bit of quilting going on
around here, despite the holiday festivities.


Today I'm linking up to Stories From the Sewing Room's
 One Monthly Goal to share my finished November project.


At the beginning of this month, I had the center of this quilt
completed so my goal was to figure out what I wanted to do
for the border and then completely finished quilt.


"Harvest Lane" is from the pattern "Reproduction Chain"
by Julie Hendrickson in The Big Book of Favorite Scrap Quilts.
I find it to be one of those patterns that are fun enough to make
twice...so I did!  My first version, Cascade, can be found here.


It's quilted in "Riviera" (My Creative Stitches)
and finished up at 76 x 87.


December is sure to bring more finishes but I'm beginning
to feel it's time for things wind down for the year.   It's almost
time to make the '23 Wrap Up List, and even more fun is the
2024 To Do List!  But for a time, the sewing machine and the
longarm will go silent and my focus will shift to Christmas
and family.   But first, there will be that one last goal of the
year so I'll see you back here in a few days!
Until December, happy quilting!

Comments

piecefulwendy said…
All good plans, and you'll have that last goal done and dusted in no time!
Babette said…
It's a beautiful quilt. I see why you made that pattern twice.
Kate said…
Congrats on finishing your November Goal. I've toned back my expectations for December too, but I won't completely abandon the sewing room for a bit yet. Good luck with your December goals and holiday prep.
Linda said…
What a beautiful quilt, love that top photo that looks so cozy. You've done really well with your quilt goals! Enjoy your wind-down time, if you actually do it ;)