Tuesday To-Do #27

Happy Tuesday yet again!
Time to link up to Chris Knits: Tuesday To-Do
for motivation and a little accountability.


I'm a little cramped for time so I'm just going to say
that I'm pretty happy to be making my last to-do
post of July!   So many fall projects swirling around
in my head and I can't wait to get started on them.
But first, I need to move some things off the list.

West Point Quilt
Start on chain blocks
Done.


All of the blocks are done--I think.   Once I play
around with my ideas for the next step(s), more
blocks might be needed.

Positivity Quilts
Cinnamon Latte:  Bind and mail off.


Done.


Cinnamon Latte finished and off the list!


Oh the feeling of a Finish!
(If you haven't experienced that lately,
I highly recommend it.)

Positively Fearless
Work on quilting
Not done.
Didn't get to this but it now has a name,
thanks to a couple very helpful bloggy friends!

Garden
Pull remaining carrots; keep up weed patrol
Almost done.

Squirrel
Done.
Project cut out, sewing began.
Oh my goodness, these pieces are tiny!
Will have pics next time, along with a fabric
tracking update, esp since I bought fabric.

Looking ahead:

West Point:  Finalize layout/design

Positively Fearless:  Finish quilting

TTQC:  Finish first mini

Happy quilting!

Comments

piecefulwendy said…
You've been doing well keeping up with your list of things needing to be done. I'm keeping up with projects, only distracted a bit this weekend!
grammajudyb said…
Love all your views on Cinnamon Latte! The quilting is awesomely. Good luck on all the items on your list! ps: like the name, Positively Fearless! <3 ❤️
Anne-Marie said…
Love the quilting design you chose for it. Looks great!
Cinnamon Latte is just beautiful, Cheree! I love those variegated browns.
chrisknits said…
Cinnamon Latte is gorgeous!! Love it. Looks like you got things done! Good luck with the goals for the week.
Home Sewn By Us said…
Great job, Cheree! I just adore how WP is turning out. Those chain blocks really highlight the fussy cut center of the star blocks SO nicely. I can't wait to see what you plan to add to the layout as I think it looks FAB now. Yay to Cinnamon Latte being finished and mailed off - Positively Fearless will be right on its heels. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
Linda said…
Cinnamon Latte is spectacular, and I love seeing your progress on the West Point quilt. I'm joining you in weed patrol this morning and dreading it!
I know you'll get the rest of your projects done. Nice finish! Congrats!
Bonnie said…
Yea for moving off the to do list of a coupe of projects. Cinnamon Latte looks great. I'm happy to say my Positivity Quilt backing came in and I'll be starting the quilting soon.