April Monthly Goal

It's goal time again!
 My goal for April is to make MSQC's
General Store fabric line.


The hour glass blocks are already gathering
on my design wall and the 9-patches will
be right behind them so this should be a 
quick one.  Technically my goal is to complete
the top but I'm thinking that, even with all the
gardening I'll be doing, I should still be able
to have a completed quilt before May.
A full progress post with pics will be posted
next Tuesday so stay tuned!

Happy quilting!
Linking up to Elm Street Quilts

Comments

Joyful Quilter said…
Great choice of fabric and pattern. I'm looking forward to seeing your finish.
piecefulwendy said…
This should be a fun, fast quilt. For some reason, I'm now hungry for jelly beans . . .
It's going to be a wonderful quilt! Can't wait to see your progress! Have a safe and happy day!
Needled Mom said…
Love those fabrics! It’ll feel good to get back to gardening again.
Such a fun quilt design!! Sounds like you have a head start, too! Best quilty wishes!