Happy Anniversary to....

My Long-Arm!
Maybe it's a silly thing to celebrate but it was just one year
ago that I bought my long-arm.
It's not a "hot rod" and it was just slightly used
but it has been a very perfect fit for me.
It looks so tiny here set up to only 6 feet.


And how funny that I thought I'd actually keep it like that most
of the time,  It didn't take long before it was set up to 12 feet,
And there it has stayed!

I thought it would be a good time to take a quick look back
at how much I've been able to work with it.















I think that's everything in just a year--wow,
sometimes a look back can be pretty encouraging!
I know there will be lots
more to come--gosh, even just over the next few months!
Lots of fun stuff going on in the sewing room this season.

Happy quilting!


Comments

You have gotten lots quilted on the long arm. Keep having fun with it.
Debbie said…
Congrats! What a fabulous show of your progress for a year. You have really been going strong.