Quilt Top Complete: October Winds

It's late (actually, it's now very early!) but I wanted to post
my latest quilt top completion. Even better?  It's already
 loaded on the frame, ready to go.
(I'm getting quicker at that loading process!)


Perfect fall fabrics for what I think resemble
tumbling leaves all around the pumpkin patch.
I used this HST layout and directions from the Moda Bake Shop
for the quilt but with a different applique center.

"Maple Island" by Holly Taylor

I try to make at least one fall quilt every year; this project
went together so quickly I can't decide if I should try to
squeeze in another or move on to Christmas gifts.
Even though this has a fall theme, I'm still giving it as a Christmas
gift (the recipient loves decorating for fall).  I just need the November
block for my BOM to move on to completing that gift.  And then one
more (ahem) for which I still need to choose a design.
I say "ahem" because there are too many days between now and
Christmas for me to not decide on making more quilts for gifts.
But, stranger things have happened so we'll see...


Comments

Debbie said…
Love the top, colors and offset layout! Glad the loading process is going smoothly too :)