I've completed the gnome baby quilt top.
That is, minus a border. Need fabric. Sigh.
Normally, I don't want to be sedentary while sewing
but all of the standing for cutting & ironing was
beginning to have some negative effects.
So I whipped up a new, smaller ironing board with
the scrap piece from my bigger one.
I kept it in my
closet this whole time--and would you believe,
it fits almost perfectly on my yarn storage cabinet.
Because it has wheels, I can roll it right up
beside my sewing machine. And it's been helpful
with some of the pain and nerve issues.
I moved on to another quilt featuring the gnome
fabric but for this one, I made Ohio stars.
The blocks are much bigger so this will be
a lap quilt for...well, that will work itself out!
And I'm at a fabric standstill here as well.
The good news is, I'm planning on visiting
Missouri Star Quilt Co this weekend and I'm
praying I can find what I need to finish at least one
of these three...
Yep. Three. I've started another.