Moving Into Quilting Season a Little Early

Typically it's fall before I make time for sewing.

However, I seem to be a step ahead on everything
else this year so why not sewing too?

It's big on this week's agenda so I've "set up camp"
in the sunroom for some major action.


So here's a little trick I'd been meaning to
try out for years:  bed risers under the legs of my
cutting table.  Oh. My. Goodness.  If you haven't 
yet, stop what your doing--yes, even if you're
cutting something out.  Especially if you are cutting
something out.  Go grab some.  These cost me a 
mere $6 at Target.  They are more stable than
I would have thought, btw.
And this goes on my growing list of 
"Things I should've done a long, long time ago."
Maybe my children will learn from it.

Comments

Torry said…
Thank you for the hint, especially where to find them for a reasonable price!