15 November 2011

A Great Deal on Holiday Fabric

Just thought I'd pass this one on: 
The Fat Quarter Shop is offering "Ready, Set, Snow" 
by Me and My Sister Designs for Moda 50% off today through Nov. 21st.

Ready Set Snow

I have avoided purchasing fabric online because 
it's too dangerous--I could really get hooked!
So...yeah.  This is my second online fabric purchase
 in less than a week.  Somebody stop me.
NOW.
I'm supposed to be using my stash/scraps!!!

What do you think the above fabrics would
look like on this design?


I LOVE the dramatic colors in this but seeing as I
don't have those fabrics and I just ordered a layer
cake and 2 charm packs of Ready, Set, Snow...?
Seriously.  Honest opinions.  I need 'em.
Should I try it out?  Or try to find the above
fabrics some other time?  Any other ideas?


Side note 
Wish I could "attach" the aroma coming from my
oven!  Pumpkin bread made from our own pumpkins!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Well, if you are supposed to be using what you have, you could give it a whirl with the Ready, Set, Snow (since you will have it). If it turned out really great you could always make another one with the other fabrics. Is that a picture of all of your pumpkins? They are wonderful!

I really enjoy your comments (I do my best to respond to every one) and Followers are the greatest! Please stop in for a visit, let me know your thoughts and feel free to follow away!



Total Pageviews